Selling an Indebted Property
Estimated reading time 3 minutes
When selling a property to relieve a debt, the one thing you want to be sure of is a fast guaranteed sale. Here at Gaffsy we are able to provide you with a faster and simple route to sell your property.
Types of debt
At the very top, let’s explain what kind of debt you can have.
- House with a loan
- House with a bailiff
- House with debt
Indebted property for sale – What should you know about selling an indebted house
- When there is debt associated with the property, you may need permission or to meet certain requirements in order to be allowed to sell the property, we will guide you through this.
- If interest is mounting on the debt, the need to sell quickly is obvious.
- The above may contribute to a smaller target market.
Can I sell indebted home?
This is not an impossible task, although some believe that a seized mortgage is the same as the loss of homeownership. The bank does not own the property, so, the decision to sell your indebted home is yours up to the point of repossession.
Naturally selling your leveraged home is not going to be as simple as a normal sale, but with the right knowledge and guidance, it is absolutely possible.
Indebted/Leveraged property for sale – How do I sell it?
When selling an indebted property, dealing with a professional buyer who will guarantee to buy it on a set date for a set price is an enormous advantage. When dealing with private buyers on the open market, the likelihood of them pulling out or delaying for many months while organising finance and completing due diligence is much higher than dealing with a professional buyer like Gaffsy.
Take a Free, No Obligation Cash Offer From Us And Get Out Of That Debt Fast!
Advantages of selling your indebted property to Gaffsy:
- A quick and stress-free process in as little as a few days.
- Safe and guaranteed sale.
- No commissions, fees or additional charges of any kind.
- You are selling your house as-is, no need to pay for refurbishment or clearance.
- We buy your house with or without sitting tenants.
- You don’t have to worry about a small target market.
- You don’t have to worry about finding a buyer. We’re here and ready when you are.